3 Bank - 36V Professional Series Charger
The Professional Series chargers have set the standard in the marine industry for more than a decade. They are known as the safest, most reliable, and best performing battery chargers in the industry. Across a broad range of fishing and recreational boats, Pro Charging Systems keeps boaters on the water longer while extending the life of their batteries. Dual ProTM charging technology has been and continues to be the choice of over 50 boat manufacturers and professional fishermen on the B.A.S.S. and FLW tournament circuit.
Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
- The "Green" Charger: Totally "Repairable" Not a Throw-Away
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE - Just Plug It In and Forget It!
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
May be used in many types of sporting applications including: Inland Watercraft, Salt Water Watercraft, Motorcycles, Golf Carts, Utility Vehicles...
- Approved for Wet Cell and AGM batteries
- Models also available for Gelled Electrolyte batteries
- Designed for use in fresh and saltwater
- DeltaVolt® Intuitive Charging Technology
- Waterproof, dependable, rugged construction
- Independent outputs
- Fully automatic / multi stage charging
- Zero spark technology
- Battery maintenance mode
- On-board diagnostic codes
- Temperature compensated
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Battery systems available: 12V - 48V
- LED lights indicate the state of charge
- Reverse polarity protected
- No installation restrictions
- FCC Parts A & B interference compliant
- DC charge cables = 5ft. AC power cord = 3ft.
- Approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410
|PS1||One 15-Amp Bank||15 Amps||5.00"H x 8.25"W x 6.38"L||7.00 lbs.||12V|
|PS2||Two 15-Amp Banks||30 Amps||6.00"H x 8.25"W x 9.50"L||14.50 lbs.||12V, 24V|
|PS3||Three 15-Amp Banks||45 Amps||6.00"H x 8.25"W x 13.00"L||22.50 lbs.||12V - 36V|
|PS4||Four 15-Amp Banks||60 Amps||7.25"H x 8.25"W x 15.78"L||29.80 lbs.||12V - 48V|
All Professional Series units have reverse polarity protection, temperature control, independent outputs and Quick Logic microprocessor capabilities.